Reflections: Photography

/
0 Comments
My original idea was to show real memories that weren't fabricated but I've decided to do the opposite and take a different approach instead. Sticking with the dream catcher idea, I wish to show how people assume their memories are going to be like, in this case pre - assumed ideas before actually getting to uni. The photos will dangle from the dream catcher in a waterfall like style, beginning at the top and up high and finishing at the bottom down low. The last "photo" will either be a drawing or picture of the protagonist looking up towards the rest of the memories.


The style of the dream catcher: horizontal

I still would like to stick with the polaroid style for the photographs, as I feel it makes the piece feel a lot more raw and represents memories in a stylistic way.  I've played around with taking my own polaroids.

Examples of polaroids I have taken recently







You may also like

No comments: