Professional Toolkit : Interactivity Workshop 1

/
0 Comments
I was very anxious for interactivity as this was something I've never done before (creating a game and working in unity) and generally when learning software I like to go at my own pace, looking at tutorials and going over things multiple times to make it stick with me. Whenever I can't do this and I have to keep up sometimes it makes me very stressed! However I found that even though there were times when I was stressed, it wasn't as bad as I thought it would be and I found it enjoyable being allowed to mess around with the software before seriously beginning anything. It allowed me to get the hang of things a bit easier.

We were taught some basic keyboard shortcuts for unity :

  • Pan : Q
  • Move : W
  • Rotate : E
  • Scale : R
  • Snap : V
  • Frame Selection : F
  • Duplicate : Ctrl D
We were then directed to create a room, using planes and cubes and then re-sizing and moving them. The we were taught how to make a surface 'bouncy' and placed cubes so that they would fall and react to this. 



We also started learning how to code. I found this difficult to understand but hopefully with more practise I will get better!

 

Bouncing 






You may also like

No comments: