About Me
Blog Archive
-
▼
2015
(102)
-
▼
October
(12)
- Beyond the Boundaries : Animation // Character's O...
- Beyond the Boundaries : Animation // Advice from F...
- Beyond the Boundaries : Anxiety Dance // Shot List...
- Beyond the Boundaries : Anxiety Dance // Anxious M...
- Beyond the Boundaries : Anxiety Dance // Contempor...
- Beyond the Boundaries : Anxiety Dance // Mood Board
- Beyond the Boundaries : Anxiety Dance // The Idea
- Beyond The Boundaries : Animation // Synopsis, Tre...
- Beyond the Boundaries : Animation // Mockumentary ...
- Beyond the Boundaries : Animation // Finalising th...
- Beyond the Boundaries : Animation // The Making of...
- Beyond the Boundaries : Animation // Our Voice Actor
-
▼
October
(12)
Popular Posts
-
To create the rough edit, I thought I would continue to use Avid to test my skills and improve my knowledge from what I learnt through the ...
-
After showing Rosie our test version of what the visual section might be like for the final piece she advised that we choose maybe a more s...
-
Tom has been working on bringing everything together, so that when the specific area of the brain is touched, the corresponding visual or s...
-
I was runner for Tom, Lucy and Shahid's group for their dance film "Parallel." At the beginning of the day, me and Kat...
-
I wrote the synopsis briefly explaining the main concept of the piece. Then I expanded the information into a treatment, explaining roughly...
-
The Body (2012) // Directed by Kazimir Kolesnik and Eero Heinonen I particularly like the focus on the body and it's movement i...
-
Today I further developed the Synopsis and wrote a treatment for the film which can be seen below : Tom also put together the shot ...
-
Even though we haven't got dancer's yet, due to two not being able to attend the audition date and the rest not getting back to us,...
-
Today we collected the equipment from stores and brought them to Mollie's for storage until we collect it all again tomorrow for the s...
-
Mollie, Katherine and I had a tutorial with Vicky to discuss our idea further and get more advice on where to take the project. The main que...
