About Me
Popular Posts
-
To create the rough edit, I thought I would continue to use Avid to test my skills and improve my knowledge from what I learnt through the ...
-
After showing Rosie our test version of what the visual section might be like for the final piece she advised that we choose maybe a more s...
-
I was runner for Tom, Lucy and Shahid's group for their dance film "Parallel." At the beginning of the day, me and Kat...
-
Tom has been working on bringing everything together, so that when the specific area of the brain is touched, the corresponding visual or s...
-
Today I further developed the Synopsis and wrote a treatment for the film which can be seen below : Tom also put together the shot ...
-
I wrote the synopsis briefly explaining the main concept of the piece. Then I expanded the information into a treatment, explaining roughly...
-
Today we collected the equipment from stores and brought them to Mollie's for storage until we collect it all again tomorrow for the s...
-
The Body (2012) // Directed by Kazimir Kolesnik and Eero Heinonen I particularly like the focus on the body and it's movement i...
-
I created a rough shot list to gain a first idea of what the film may look like and the kind of visuals we might want to gain from it. I se...
-
Today we held a rehearsal which both performers, Harry and Emma, could attend to establish what the final dance will look like. This was he...












