Dance : Project Proposal and Presentation

/
0 Comments
After all of the problems that had occurred and some downer moments as a result, I was determined to show how much work we had done and what we had accomplished so far by putting together the best production book I could in the time available. I began by coming up with a rough plan of all the things that needed to be included and then spent quite awhile scrolling through our group Facebook page, messages, notes, everyone's blogs and anywhere else that had information, gathering everything I could and ensuring I didn't forget anything. The final production book was composed of many pictures and brief descriptions of everything that we've been doing the past few weeks - summarising everything is a hard task because there's so much more going on behind the scenes than what's seen! Here's the final production pack that I made :




I was very happy with the final production pack! Sometimes I question whether what I'm doing is good enough, but with this I found myself to be satisfied with the outcome! I worked very hard to put it together in time and hopefully that can be seen! Seeing Rosie hold up our production packs, along with Lucy, Tom and Shahid's pack, saying that these were the standards everyone should be working towards, made me feel so proud of myself and our group. I feel like I'm developing myself to be a lot more confident with the work I produce which is good :)

For the presentation that day, Laura and I put it together over google docs so that everyone could see it beforehand. I also wrote a rough paragraph of what needed to be said on each slide, as we didn't want to overload the powerpoint with lots of information but at the same time we were worried we would forget something and not represent all our work properly. Having this basis meant that everyone could look over it and sort of have a clearer idea from memory of what needs to be said other than going in like a blind, galloping horse! Hopefully the presentation went okay and I'm very happy with our progress. 




You may also like

No comments: